Dr. M.Bhavani M.V.Rao
In her last 8 years of experience as Consultant Obstetrics and Gynaecology, she has worked with a positive attitude and appreciable confidence. Being a consultant in different states of India, she has proficiency in multiple languages like Telugu, Marathi, Gujrati & Tamil. She has worked in rural as well as corporate set up like Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
Having experience in working in field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, she is now highly skilled in dealing all type of obstetric emergency, Gynaecology Surgeries etc, Counselling the patient to level of satisfaction is her aim & approach for management of deceased.
- Worked as a medical officer in Gujarat under Rural Placement Scheme.
- Postgraduate resident training (2007- July 2009) and Worked as Asst. Lecturer(OCT 2010- OCT 2012)at MGIMS, Sevagram
- As senior resident in Yashoda Superspeciality hospital, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad.
- As senior resident in Dr. Hedgewar Aarogya Sansthaan, Karkardooma, Delhi
- As a private practitioner as consultant gynaecologist in Manjusha Medicare centre, a nursing home in East vinod nagar , Delhi
- Carried many OPD procedures .Also conducted Deliveries and operated LSCS in Virmaani hospital and Shanti medical centre, Delhi.
- Trends of induced abortions in rural india in journal of MGIMS, Sevagram (M.S)
- Cervical Cancer in Indian Rural Women –Trends Over Two Decades In Journal of Obstetrics and gynaecology, October2010; 30(7):725-28
- LATE POSTPARTUM ECLAMPSIA UK Journal, Obgy, April 2012